Please see the links below to get to know us better:
- Learn more about why you should join the team
- See the team travel calendar, read answers to FAQs and more in our About Us page
- Meet the coaches and debaters
- Follow the latest team results
- See photos and get instant updates on the team Facebook or Twitter
- Please contact Debate Coach Tyler Snelling directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding joining the team or scholarships.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis beginning September 1st. Most students hear back within 2-3 weeks from submission of their application.
FAFSA and financial aid: Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after October 1 as possible, even if you are not sure you will qualify for aid.
Deadline for priority status is November 1st. Priority status ensures your best but not only access to financial aid.
Deadline for applying to the Honors Program is January 1, but students must be admitted to Iowa before applying for honors and it can take 3 weeks to receive admission.
Deadline for applications that can qualify to receive merit scholarships is March 1st.
Fall enrollment deadline is May 1st.